It’s the start of a new year and many are making their new year resolutions. Here are few thing we have to keep in mind when we make resolutions.
- Don’t make a resolution on New Year’s day. Give a a few days so you can settle down and make a realistic resolutions.
- When making a resolution, take into consideration the changes that will take place during the current year. Example, having a baby etc.
- Have a plan as to how you are going to achieve your resolution. A one month, three month or six month plan that will work with your lifestyle.
- Let your loved ones know about your resolution so they are able to support you throughout the year.
- Last but not least, don’t give up after a few attempts. Its hard to get something started but once it starts rolling things will be easier.
In 2015 my family has decided to choose organic products when possible to live a healthier life.
Let’s be happy and healthy and enjoy the simple things in life.
Happy New Year Everyone!